Mom! Poach Eggs The Easy Way!
No more overcooked poached eggs with whites and firm yolks! The Silicone Egg Poacher helps you make perfect poached eggs every time!
Simply boil water, spray cups with cooking spray or oil, and add an egg. Super Easy! Your eggs are now perfect for a late breakfast, a cozy Sunday brunch, and impressing your friends and family!
- Multi-Functional: The Silicone Egg Poacher is a flexible kitchen tool, perfect for poaching eggs, warming baby’s food, for use as a serving bowl or baking accessory. It can be used in the microwave and stovetop.
- Premium quality silicone with long-lasting surface processing technology, made of FDA approved silicone, BPA free. Eco-friendly and non-toxic.
- Temperature tolerance: -40/+230 degrees.
- The Silicone Egg Poacher allows you to float and poach an egg in boiling water like a lily pad on a pond!
- Easy to clean: It is easy to remove the egg from the soft silicone. To clean up, simply flip it over and wash it or just toss it into the dishwasher.
HOW TO USE
- Fill an egg-poaching pan with 1/2 inch water, set over medium heat, and bring to a simmer.
- Lightly oil the poaching cups and warm the cups in the pan.
- Crack an egg into each cup, cover the pan and cook to the desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes.
- 4 pcs x Silicone Egg Poacher
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE: Please expect a 2-4 week shipping delay due to the High Volume of Orders.